Shoshana, Wow, sounds just like me. We have and appointment with Dr Vicari on Feb 12th. I dont know if I am going to keep it either. I worry about the insurance covering all the "opinions" I am getting. I already know they will cover the band. Yeah, CT told us Andrew was a "good candidate" for the band as well...CVA 8mm. I wonder what the cutoff is for them to say they're not a good candidate. When is your appointment with Dr Vicari? It might make you feel good to get one more opinion, unless you are comfortable with the ones you have... Let me know what you decide...we are still on the fence about whether to band our not. Did you post any pics of your little one? I just posted pics of Andrew last night.. :) Michelle
Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
aol.com/fitness/ winter-exercise? NCID=aolcmp00300 000002489
To unsubscribe from this group or to change your mailing options, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Plagiocephaly/ and click EDIT MY MEMBERSHIP.
*Please note that any advice/comments from this site do not necessarily voice the opinions of the group owner or moderators*
Earn your degree in as few as 2 years - Advance your career with an AS, BS, MS degree - College-Finder.net.