Causes, Symptoms & Treatments. Free Health Information Online.


Over 50 years of accurate, speedy, and affordable metal analysis. Dedicated Analytical Solutions for chemical analysis from Foss


Mini-Gold spot trading, 24 hour 200:1 leverage, No Commissions. Two "Backdoor" Plays Ready to Soar. Get Your Free Investment Report.


Study on an offshore campus Practice medicine in the U.S.


Immediate relief with anti-anxiety supplement. No drugs or addiction.


Extensive Antiviral Database: Data on over 1800 drugs & vaccines


Serangan Jantung dan kebiasaan Minum Air Panas / hangat.... Artikel ini berguna untuk semua. Bukan saja anjuran meminum air…


Foto wanita tercantik tercantik sejagat planet dan woowww... coba perhatikan!!.. Tapi kenyataannya dia memang menang dalam kompetisi.. Woow... So cute…


Artis sinetron punya keunikan dalam warna dan tampilan. Beda dengan penyanyi jauh lebih canggih dan lebih berfantasy... Saya mau koleksi…


Read how others used RFID to protect their supply chain.


Gambar atau foto ini adalah gambar helm Ironman dalam versi 3D. Film akan diputar pada pertengahan tahun depan (2008).…


Gambar 1/2 manusia 1/2 kucing ditambah tatoo diseluruh badan menjadikan dia benar-benar 1/2 gila. Gigi manusia ini sudah berbentuk…

Rabu, 16 Januari 2008

Re: [DFWBandsters] Requirement of dr. and nutrition-supervised diet

I have often thought it is just a way for the insurance company to hopefully wean out a few people. This requirement is based on the recommendations from the National Instiute of Health from several years ago. The insurance wants to make sure that you are committed and will do well for the surgery. Yes, you still need the surgery even if you can do well for this 3 months because only 2% of the obese poplulation can lose weight and keep it off and since you are on this site then I have to believe that you are in the other 98%. It really does behoove you to try to lose weight during this time because it will make the surgery safer and the insurance company only uses the beginning weight so good luck!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

A hapy Bandster is a successful loser.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Live Better Longer

Find new ways

to stay healthy.

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Parenting Zone

Your home for

parenting information

on Yahoo! Groups.



Tidak ada komentar: